Thursday, May 21, 2009

Front Page - YEEEAH!

So today I was on the front page on the APX website for our region. Here's a picture of the front page and beneath it is a pic of the actual story once you click on it. For the week I am number 28 for the region overall, not just in the first year reps. In the story the other four people are my roommates: we are all kicking some trash out here. I don't know who the goober is in the picture, but it's definitely not me. ha.

Today our regional manager Dave Allred was in town and since our office doubled our numbers two weeks ago he took us all to Outback Steakhouse for dinner. He didn't tell us we had a limit on how much we could get so Adam Big Boy and I had a hay day with the menu: appetizers, drinks, big steaks, deserts, smoothies...pretty much a smorgasboard. I have no idea how much the bill was but I can barely move. Don't feel bad for Dave, you have no idea how much his paycheck is. I went to a second row Jazz game with him before school got out and learned he bought his house with cash.

I sold another system today bringing my weekly total up to five. We played a really fun game of football this morning. Pretty much loving life i guess.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm really proud to be related to yu. I like the "Not only is his name cool..." But why the picture of the pasty guy and not you? I with they'd pictured you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Outback sounds really good. I've never been there, but that's where they serve those deep-fried onion blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what's a goober? :) ha! jk i know all too well. That's awesome I'm so glad you're doing so well. And you have a cool name too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Just like on your mission when you got a baptism committment as a jr. companion, you are going to impress these guys. We are proud of you not just for your sales, but because you have your priorities straight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow parl... i don't know if you know this, but you're kind of a big deal.

    ReplyDelete