Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lakes of Carmel

Our new apartment buildings are pretty nice, the are called the 'Lakes of Carmel.' Carmel is the suburb just north of Indy (no one calls it Indianapolis) that we live in. Our apt is the on the building you can see just on the right. You look out the back door and see the fountain going up in the middle of the lake.
It's a really nice area. It does rain a lot more out here...showers on and off, but people say that is just during the spring time. It makes everything green. Our complex has a swimming pool and a small weight room. My roommates are Caz who I knew from Foxwood, a biker buddy named Whit, a humble kid from guatamala named Carlos, and Jeff Lee who took Dad's Econ class. We have the funnest apt out of everyone out here by far. My new address is
275 Arbor Drive,
Carmel IN 46032

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Lakes O' Carmel seems so fun. I wish I could go visit a big city like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Cair paravel . . .did I spell that right. Dad said you got a sale. Sounds like you are having a lot of fun! the pictures are really pretty. Seth liked your wakeboarding post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, Thanks for the address. I love your place. Maybe Heritage Tours will come through and all 2 busloads of seniors will descend upon you! Hahaha. The place looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you got good roomates! Take care of them and you'll all have fun. Good luck on all these sales. Watch out Indy, here comes Parley.

    ReplyDelete