Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Flea Circus



Escape the circus. Live beyond the limits of the imaginary lid. What heroes do you have that were able to break free from the limits others thought were put on them? Here’s just a couple of mine:

• Isaac Newton –developed laws of motion and gravity, created calculus
• Albert Einstein – Redefined physics with the theory of relativity
• Ghandi – Led the revolution of India without violence
• I could go on and on here…

Everyone has their own invisible lids that hold them down. For me? Well…sometimes I think I’m spiritual enough just because I have a temple recommend, I think I’m smart enough just because I go to BYU, I think I’m rich enough because I can pay my rent each month, I think I know enough because I aced a test, or I think I’m charitable enough because I paid my fast offering.

Don’t let good things stop you reaching your potential.

p.s. I own a PS2

5 comments:

  1. So you're taking the "we created math" side of the arguement, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is a ps2 something that lets you leave more than one ps?
    You have such good thoughts!
    You really should write a book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I figured it out! We have one too. When Mariah jumped off of Andrew's dresser onto it when the door was open, it shattered, and it hasn't worked right ever since. You should have told us, we could have given it to you, and saved you lots of money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats alright, I got a new one that is really tiny and pretty cool...plus it works

    ReplyDelete
  5. You hit my conscience! Sometimes I think I am good because of some little thing I've done, and sometimes I think I am bad because of some little thing I've neglected. I need to rise above my lid.

    ReplyDelete